Wednesday, February 3, 2010,10:17 PM
lazyness
Using 2nd bro's i-phone to update now since he's occupying his time playing soccer at the computer. Tomorrow starts work at 11am. I ain't got the mood to work. Due to work, my toes for both foot are blue-black. Maybe its blood clot as working there we have to stand and climb a lot. The word quit has always been n my mind ever since day 1 but i persevered until now. I've decided to quit by end of February. Its not that i cant endure the working life there and also not about some of the unfriendly-cekik darah colleagues there. Fyi, i've worked more than a month. Working has taken away my freedom. I dont have the time to spend with my family and friends and most importantly myself. I need a break seriously. 2 more months before school starts and i don't want to waste it by working my ass off. Of course there's pros and cons to this decision i made. No work, no money. Have work, no life. So which one you prefer? Haha.. Poly life are sure going to be busy all thanks to those projects, assignments and also the tight schedule. Insyaallah, god's will that i will able to make it through the final year and graduate with a diploma. Maybe continue studying at university then get a stable job with sufficient salary to support me and my family. My parents can retire and live their life to the fullest. Or i can put aside some of the money that i get and make my parent's dream come true which is to to let them have enough funds to go mekkah for haji. The salary i get will be much better than what i will get working part-time at that shop. By the way, I did make some nice people while working. Some only okay.. Hahaha.. So i will study hard to get my diploma to have a bright future ahead. Amin Hmm.. What else? I guess thats it for now. Good night. Honey dreams. Take care!