I have to do this weird game and Rules of the game:Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in their blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end of it, you must choose six people and list out their names. And no tagging me back.WAKAKA!!
1.I dun like veggies!! bluek! 2.I just love eating when im bored or depressed! 3.I am an owl who awakes in the night n sleep in the morning... 4.I will always sneeze every morning.. dun noe y 5.I like to camwhore regardless of where am i.. 6.I like to bite on straws after finished drinking.. its a habit.. XD 7.I jus love CHOCOLATES! 8.I look weird in specs.. 9.I hate menses... i will have mood swings.. i will be very nice to u in a moment n all of a sudden scold u with no reason.. n oso menses gives me pimples!! HATE IT! 10.I may look decent but dun judge the book by the cover... ma close frens noes me best!