well, sept hols sucks! n i dun noe that today skool starts.. i thot it was still sept hols.. LOL gud thing i came to skool in time.. today was boring... nothing much happen.. 4 lessons wif mr khoo.. how 'wonderful'.. haha malay teacher changed to tis guy cekgu irwino if im not wrong.. i want cekgu fadilah back!!!!! she's great! i still remember sey how we treated her when she start teaching us for the first few weeks.. damn cruel sey.. but now, she's a fun teacher to be with.. 1 week she wont be teaching us.. cos got matter outside.. haix... malay lesson gonna be boring for tis week.. jus got to tahan..
i slept on mr khoo lesson haha.. so slepy my eyes r heavy.. so BOORIINNGG!! then skool ends 1.35pm go home straight... n sitting at home is again boriinnggg!! waiting for his msg whether he's free to mit me up.. n i ended up sleeping till 5.30 hahaha...
i tink i've made ma decision but b4 i do or say anitink, i got to mit him ferst.. see how things goes.. only me, maself n i.. n not forgetting ALLAH noes wad i'm up to.. so yeah hope i make the right decision.. AMIN if i let u down sumhow, we can still contact each other ya..=D
Your Guardian Angel (a walk to remember)
When I see your smile Tears run down my face I can't replace And now that I'm strong I have figured out How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one